Friday, September 2, 2011

Glee Season Three: New School Portraits!

Rachel Berry (Lea Michele)

"When I'm done rehearsing, I'd like your feedback. Tell me if I was brilliant or simply outstanding."


Finn Hudson (Cory Monteith)

"What's that saying? The show's gotta go all over the place, or something."


William Schuester (Matthew Morrison)

"You know what you are, Sue? You're a Grinch."


Noah "Puck" Puckerman (Mark Salling)

"The thing about chicks is that you only have to be a fraction as nice to them as you were mean to them to get them to like you again."


Kurt Hummel (Chris Colfer)

"Trust me on this. I've been planning weddings since I was two. My Power Rangers have gotten married and divorced in so many combinations it's like they're Fleetwood Mac."


Mercedes Jones (Amber Riley)

"There's only one "i" in diva, Rachel. And that "i" is me."


Quinn Fabray (Dianna Agron)

"The first time I cheated, I got pregnant. The second time I did it, I got mono. I think the universe is trying to tell me something."


Brittany S. Pierce (Heather Morris)

"Please don't pull out all my teeth. I'll look like an adult baby, but with boobs."


Santana Lopez (Naya Rivera)

"The only straight I am is straight-up bitch."


Artie Abrams (Kevin McHale)

"I told my parents I only want one thing for Christmas this year: stop friending me on Facebook."


Mike Chang (Harry Shum Jr.)

"I told my mom I had the flu and she made me a traditional tea made out of...panda hair."


Tina Cohen-Chang (Jenna Ushkowitz)

"Mike tries to be into what I'm into. Like his abs."


Blaine Anderson (Darren Criss)

"Huh... yep, I'm gay. 100% gay. Thank you so much for clearing that up for me Rachel."


Emma Pillsbury (Jayma Mays)

"I love hearing about the glee club, but I'm actually more interested in you."


Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch)

"You took away my Cheerios. Continue this the opening salvo of World War Sue."


Becky Jackson (Lauren Potter)

"Give me some chocolate, or I will cut you."


Coach Shannon Beiste (Dot-Marie Jones)

"My name's Shannon Beiste, I'm the new football coach. Spelled B.E.I.S.T.E. It's French."


Burt Hummel (Mike O'Mally)

"I know. I've known since you were three. All you wanted for your birthday was a sensible pair of heels."


source: E! Online

0 comments:

Post a Comment