Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATH


At times, I wonder what makes you special,
The smile, the trust, or the way you care.

At times, I wonder what makes you fun,
The bond, the memories or the way you share.


A beautiful day and a sparkling occasion. Today, I wonder what should I gift you?


You always have my support, care and love.

So I gather deep emotions to greet you.


I wish you a very Happy Birthday.







A Real Friend

A real friend would forgive
If I did something wrong
A real friend will lend a hand
Whenever I'm not strong

A real friend would listen
If I tried to speak
A real friend will accept
Whether I am strong or weak

A real friend would care
If I ever fell ill
A real friend will know
How I really feel

A real friend would always be there
If I need them by my side
A real friend will remember me
Long after I have died

A real friend would be forever
If I even moved away
A real friend will never truly leave
In each other's hearts we shall always stay




Happy bday kath, sori late. :)
may god bless you with love and care. enjoy every moment, every day of your life.
syempre my cake ka din:) ilove you and miss you BB. thanks sa lahat. goodluck.
happy birthday ule.





xoxo,
bea

0 comments:

Post a Comment