Friday, March 18, 2011

Song for....






list of songs/lines na dedicated sa mga importanteng tao sa buhay ko :)


1.) PAPA--
through the years- kenny logins.
"Through the year, youve never let me down
You turned my life around, the sweetest days Ive found
Ive found with you ... through the years" and
the best day- taylor swift
" I have an excellent father, his strenght is making me stronger..."

2.) MOM--
wind beneath my wings- bette midler "Did I ever tell you you're my hero?
You're everything, everything I wish I could be....." and mama- spice girls "Mama i love you, mama i care, mama my friend."

3.) BROTHERS---
one friend- dan seals. hehehe. "If I had only one friend left,
I'd want it to be you..." and i can- regine "what took you so long to make feel i can give love, a love so real"

4.) SUPER BEST FRIENDS--
(Chararat Girls and Joxx) Home- katherine macphee "does anybody know what its like to feel larger than life? to look deep in your soul and know you're not alone... that's when you know that you found home". home-daughtry "im going home to the place where i belong. where your love has always been enough for me"

5.) PARTNERS IN CRIME/FAB--
(florian and astrid) I turn to you- Christina aguilera "when i'm scared losing ground. when my world is going crazy you can turn it all around. and when i'm down you're there pushing me to the top.. for the strength to be strong.." and umbrella- rihanna "When the sun shine, we shine together. Told you I'll be here forever...."

6.) LOVE--
(past) bleeding love- leona lewis "i don't care what they say i'm in love with you. they try to pull me away but they dont know the truth." and better in time - leona lewis "Since there's no more you and me. It's time I let you go so I can be free And live my life how it should be. No matter how hard it is, I'll be fine without you, yes I will."


7.) OLD FLAME/S
(....Y...) Love on the rocks- sarah bareilles "here's a simplification of everything we're going through... you plus me is bad news... my friends said i look better without you... you love the chase but you hate me for the runaround. we both just tired of the whole thing..." and happily never after- nicole scherzinger- i dont think i want this anymore...she says to herself you've left before.. this time you'll stay gone thats for sure.. normally this would be the time that she let him talk her out of leaving.. but this time without crying. she got into her car... no, happily ever after. this just aint for me. because finally i know i deserve better after all". doin fine- boys2men "now you say never meant to play your games but dont you know its far too late"


8.)SECRET CRUSH--
(superman) hahahhahaha! none really... cause "it's just a little crush".. hehehe.


9.) HATEST PERSON IN THE WORLD
i dont really hate anybody promise......


10.) MYSELF
(THE HOE) beautiful life- lindsay lohan "i'm starting to feel all of my bruises imagined are real and ill get through each day. i dig through the bad ones to get to the good ones. who's keeping score anyway? beautiful- christina aguilera "i am beautiful no matter what they say.... Words cant bring me down...." can't take that away from me- mariah carey "They can say Anything they want to say, Try to bring me down, But I won't face the ground, I will rise steadily"

0 comments:

Post a Comment