Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Acknowledgement©

"Happiness keeps you sweet. Trials keep you strong. Sorrows keep you human. Failures keep you humble. GOD, keeps you going!"

This thesis would not have been possible without the guidance and the help of several individuals who in one way or another contributed and extended their valuable support in the preparation and completion of this study.

First and foremost, I am heartily thankful to my adviser, Ms. Consuelo Orense, whose encouragement, guidance and support from the initial to the final level enabled me to develop an understanding of the subject. She taught me things far more of my understanding. To you Ms, I give you lots of thanks and respect.

To Sr. Angelica Leviste OSB, President and Superior of St. Scholastica’s College Manila whose sincerity and encouragement I will never forget. Thanks to Sr. Roselita Geronimo OSB who has been my inspiration as I hurdle all the obstacles in the completion of this research work. I also thank Sr. Mary John Mananzan OSB, Prioress/Superior of St. Scholastica's College Manila Priory House, Sr. Baptista Busmente OSB, OIC of SSC-M Priory House and Sr. Benilda Maramba OSB, Superior of the St. Benedict's House Community in Marikina for sharing their valuable time and for giving me helpful information to finish this project.

To all the nuns of the congregation: Orders of St. Benedict, for the patience and steadfast encouragement to complete this study; To Sr. Clemens Hamukoto OSB, Tita Shella and Ate Nene, of SSC Priory House, for the moral support, patience and efforts during my data gathering days. Thank you.

My deepest gratitude goes to my family and relatives. I would not have finished this project without the support of them who were always been there for me whenever I need them; the encouragement they give to keep me going and their love to empower me that never fails all the time. To my parents whose support has always been my source of strength and inspiration, particularly my father, who has been a constant source of support- emotional, physical, moral and of course, financial. This thesis would certainly not have existed without him. It is to him that this thesis is dedicated.

To my friends, who supported me in any respect during the completion of the project and for giving me a lot of positive perspective in life, thank you. I would also like to thank my professors especially Mrs. Marian Tesalona who has given me a chance to prove that I can do things on my own. Thank you.

Last but not the least, I would like to thank our Heavenly Father, for answering my prayers, for being my source of strength and for giving me high hopes. Thank you so much Dear Lord. I praise you and I thank you my Creator and Savior. To God be the glory.

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6



ang sarap ng feeling ng natapos mo ang individual thesis mo :) maraming thankyou sa lahat ng taong tumulong sakin.. lalo na sa family ko.. sa papa ko na tinulungan ako at talagang pinilit nya ko tapusin to. lalo na sa panahong give up na ko. :) ilove you papa :) thanks. lalo na kay lord. thankyou so much. sa pag-guide skin at binigyan ako ng lakas ng loob. :) lalo na sa panahong suko na ko.


di ko malilimutan lahat ng hirap ko at sakripisyo sa thesis na to. :) literal akala ko katapusan na ng mundo ko hahha. oa pero totoo. :D

  • gusto ko talagang topic ay sa medical fields pero hindi ako pinayagan. nalugmok ako umpisa pa lang
  • proposal stage palang. RRL days, natuto akong magcommute papuntang UP LOS BANOS. at kung saan saan pang library at pagdating ko wala na or sarado or wala yung topic ko
  • yung topic ko eh di man kauuna-unahan pero bihira lang so, napakahirap humanap ng reference/s
  • ilang congregation din ang tinwagan ko at pinuntahan para gawing participants pero ayaw nila. magjujuly na wala pako participants at ipre-pre-test.
  • ng makuha ko ang ssc-manila kulang sila so 2 months akong nagpabalik balik sa kumbento at nagcocommute papuntang marikina dahil dun lang pede pa na kumbento
  • pagdating ko sa marikina napaiyak ako dahil hindi ako pinapasok sa school at pinaikot ako sa kabilnag gate. na napakalayo literal at tipikal. syempre pagod ka tirik ang araw.
  • pagbyahe ko araw araw na kung saan para magthesis.
  • at marami pang iba
at muntikan akong di maka-grad dahil sa thesis na to dahil nagkagulo.. kala ko katapusan ko na haha. at yung pangarap ko maka-grad di matutupad pero maraming thankyou sa lahat ng tao tumulong, ngdasal at nagbigay ng supporta.
mahal ko kayo. :)
at sa mga taong nagdown sakin at di naniniwala sa kakayanan ko. maraming salamat dahil senyo lalo ko pang pagbubutihan :)

xoxo,
Photobucket


"Difficulties are opportunities to better things; they are stepping stones to greater experience. Perhaps someday you will be thankful for some temporary failure in a particular direction. When one door closes, another always opens."
-- Author Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment