Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Bday Pat!


I'm so happy
you're my brother and my friend. 
A few verses of love, 
I'd just like to send.

I always enjoy, 
spending time with you. 
In so many ways, 
together we grew.

We share a close bond, 
and a very strong link. 
We openly express, 
whatever we think.

Just want to thank you, 
for all you have done. 
You've always been, 
hilarious and fun.

You're one of those people, 
that is genuinely nice, 
You're always willing, 
to offer advice.

My life has been blessed, 
with a brother like you. 
With you by my side, 
life's easier to chew!



A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.



The childhood moments that I've shared with you are priceless. 



May the 17th year of your life bring you the courage to soar higher, the confidence to take unprecedented action, the humility to accept your mistakes and the tolerance to understand others.
 May this be the best year of your life. 



On your Birthday, I wish that the Almighty blesses you with good luck, happiness, love, good health and success in every walk of your life. You truly deserve it!
Happy 17th Birthday.
I LOVE YOU DEARLY! 




Ate

0 comments:

Post a Comment