Tuesday, October 23, 2012

happy bday gay :)


Glitter Text Generator


Before you became a friend of mine
We knew each other for quite some time
I hate to say we wasted a year and a half,
I'm glad we can now look back and laugh.



It's funny how things turned out,
I wish I could say I never had a doubt.
Truth is, I'm proud to say,
You and I have come a long, long way.

You touch the lives of people you know
You walk around with a humble glow
You've been a best friend to me
One that will last an eternity.

I know my secrets you will keep,
On your shoulder, I can weep.
You always listen and never judge me,
Always understand so objectively.

You light up a room when you walk in
I'm so fortunate that you're my friend
You are the epitome of a best friend,
I wish I had known that way back then.

Words can’t convey what you mean,
A better friend I have yet seen.
You confide in me, and I in you,
You are a friend whose completely true.



I never thought we'd be friends like this,
A lifetime of this we almost missed.
I'm blessed things have turned out this way
I thank God for you everyday.

I'm thankful it was not too late,
My friendship with you was well worth the wait.
I love you for all that you are,
There's no better friend by far.








travel and shopping buddy












I wish you lots of love, happiness and many beautiful moments surrounded by all your friends and family! Stay strong, stay positive and may all your dreams continue to come true.
Cheers to you! Kisses! Love you <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER !!















-----
A True Friend
by:Nicole K. Armstrong

0 comments:

Post a Comment