Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday, I'm In Love

Dear Tummy.
Sorry about all the butterflies but its not my fault it's his ♥
….my day begins with simple thoughts of youHoping that tomorrow would be me and youSharing dreams with each otherAnd making them come trueHolding one another, saying all I need is you ….Now my nights would end that just one wish that’s youTo hold me in the dark, help me make it throughCause the pain that’s inside me, would simply melt awayIf I had you here with me and promise me you’ll stay

….my day begins with simple thoughts of you
Hoping that tomorrow would be me and you
Sharing dreams with each other
And making them come true
Holding one another, saying all I need is you


….Now my nights would end that just one wish that’s you
To hold me in the dark, help me make it through
Cause the pain that’s inside me, would simply melt away
If I had you here with me and promise me you’ll stay

Dear Diary,
nakatabi ko siya. pano? eh di umuulan nun.. so siksikan sa pinto.. tapos, palabas nako sakto pala nandon siya nagkatabi kmi. nagkatinginan pa nga kmi. hihi

Glitter Text Generator

Tumblr_l8f832adil1qd8uzvo1_500_large
Each day through my window
I watch him as he passes by
I say to myself
I'm so lucky he's so fly
To have a boy like him
is truly a dream come true
Out of all the girlies in the world
he belongs to you

But it was just my imagination
Runnin away with me
tell you it was just my imagination
running away with me

Everynight on my knees I pray
Dear lord hear my plea yea
Don't ever let another
take his love from me
Or I will surely die
Heavenly (heavenly) when your arms unfold me
I hear the tender upsity
But in reality
He doesn't even know me

0 comments:

Post a Comment