Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Future Lawyer

JASTINE FAYE MANAOIS SALAZAR

A BEST FRIEND
A best friend
is always there,
whether you need advice,
or a pep talk,
or even a shoulder to cry on.
A best friend
listens with her heart
and is always honest with you,
even though the truth
may not be
what you want to hear.
A best friend
knows all your secrets,
understands your fears
shares your dreams.
A best friend
never stops believing in you
even if you give up
on yourself.
you are
that kind of friend
to me.
And no matter what happens,
you always will be.
You are my best friend....
my forever friend.

- Renee Duvall

Happy Bday Tabs, you're the B-E-S-T best among the R-E-S-T rest hahha. i loveyou forever. My thank you...s :
.Thanks for being you,
.Thanks for giving me the joys and smiles from day one (2nd year days)
.Thanks for correcting me when I was wrong,
.Thanks for helping me follow the guidelines to survive, ( ewan ko kung tanda mo pa 2nd yr college tayo nun kasama ko kayo ni joxx nun nagiiyak ako dahil sa isang bagay)
.Thanks for helping me try and cope with people around
.Thanks for all the advices (lalo na nung naliligaw ako hahahha. dahil sa isang lalaki hahaha)
.Thanks for lending me your ears when I was upset (always)
.Thanks for the love and care you showed.
.Thanks for the wishes you have for me,
.Thanks for the prayers,
.Thanks for the appreciation,
.Thanks for not keeping a fence between,
.Thanks for the confidence you have in me.
.Thanks for being there
.Thanks for being near when I needed you here
.Thanks for staying so close when I needed you the most

talagang true best friend kita kasi hindi mo ko iniwan mula high school. sa lahat ng pinagdaanan ko (my pinaghuhugutan ako haha) karamay kita. thanks din pla nun pinatext ko sayo dati si ano yun dati kong boylet hahaha. wish ko sayo maging successful lawyer ka someday.. pag ngayari yun isa ko sa mga taong matutuwa. sana din matupad lahat ng pangarap mo, pumayat na tayo at sana sa FEB 08. masaya tayo hahaha. loveyou tabs. happy bday

0 comments:

Post a Comment