Tuesday, October 5, 2010

And I Love You So Quotable Quotes

♥Suffering is an option, happiness is a choice.

♥I hate you. I hate you. Kasi hindi kita maibalik. Kasi, hindi mo ako kayang mahalin. Kasi hanggang ngayon, mahal na mahal pa rin kita .

♥Sometimes we lie because the truth hurts too much.

♥Mas importante ang naiwan kaysa sa nang-iwan.

♥You’re the worst possible girl to love, but I love you.

♥He only broke my heart, the day his heart stopped beating, that’s how much he loved me, that’s how perfect it was.

♥Ayokong maging tayo dahil ibinigay mo yung kaligayahang kailangan ko ngayon. Gusto ko maging tayo dahil yun talaga yung nararamdaman ng puso ko. (some words missing)

♥Time does not measure the love you have for a person. You may just be with him for a few days, weeks or months... but that doesn’t make the love any less.

♥Love me or lose me, Lara either way, you have to make up your mind

♥I love you. Don’t you get it? I love you. Please let me love you.

♥I don’t want to be second place in your heart, because you’re first place in mine.

♥Mas mahirap pala magpigil ng pagmamahal, lalo na kung ikaw yung mamahalin.

♥I need more time. I want more time… To love you, to love you more.

♥We can all be happy again. At isang araw, maghihilom lahat ng sakit.

Eto pa, pahabol:
·Putang inang buhay ‘to!
·Pitumput-pitong Puting Tupa


from:rbjaravata

0 comments:

Post a Comment